10th December 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for 10th NIOS candidate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th from NIOS Board. So, can I give Assam Polytechnic Admission Test? I don't know that I am eligible or not for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test. Kindly tell me about this asap. Thank you in advance.

13th December 2018, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for 10th NIOS candidate?

NIOS qualification is accepted for Assam Polytechnic or other entrance exam in India. Hence, no need to worry about anything. Just make sure you have got good marks in the entrance exam.

Admission will be on the basis of rank in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based on it, through counselling.
14th December 2018, 02:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for 10th NIOS candidate?

Being a 10th passed NIOS student, you are eligible to attend Assam Polytechnic Admission Test. Candidates who have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject are eligible. Candidates must have obtained an aggregate of 40% marks in Mathematics and Science (35% in case of SC candidates and 33% for ST candidates). Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination in a single sitting to be eligible. Also candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam state to be eligible.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Remove *
14th December 2018, 08:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to appear in Assam Polytechnic Test:

Candidate must have passed at least 10th as qualification with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.

For all polytechnics of Assam: general category candidate must be born on or after 1st August, 1999 and reserved candidate on or after 1st August 1996.

Candidate should be physically and mentally fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?