1st February 2020, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020

Hello friends, I want to apply for JK Polytechnic Entrance Test of this year which is 2020. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this entrance test. So, if anyone of you know about the eligibility criteria then please let me know as well.

2nd February 2020, 11:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020

Eligibility to apply for JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020 is given below:

Official Website:
https://jkbopee.gov.in

Applying candidates must be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.

Students appearing or pass 10th level from any recognised board can apply for the test.

Students must have qualified 10th level exams with the subjects of science and mathematics.

Candidates must have scored minimum of 40% marks for open category and 37% marks for reserved category students.

There will be no age limit to apply for test.
2nd February 2020, 11:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020:-
Nationality:-
Applying candidates must be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state. Qualification:-
Students appearing or passed 10th level from any recognised board can apply for the test.
Qualifying subjects:-
Students must have qualified 10th level exams with the subjects of science and mathematics.
Qualifying percentage:-
Candidates must have scored minimum of 40% marks for open category and 37% marks for reserved candidates.
Age limit:-
There will be no age limit to apply for J and K PET.
3rd February 2020, 12:00 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020 is given below:

Nationality: Candidates must be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state that is they should have domicile certificate.

Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th level exams.

Percentage: Minimum percentage should be 40% marks for open category and 37% marks for reserved category.

Age limit : No age bar.
3rd February 2020, 01:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for JK Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020 is a candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent with the subjects of Science and Mathematics with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 37% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. There is no age limit to apply for this examination.

The candidate needs to be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir state. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.jkbopee.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?