9th December 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?

I have completed mechanical diploma & also PG diploma in management. Please tell me this degree is applicable for Ph.D course.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  3. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  4. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  5. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  6. What is the basic eligibility criteria required to join in IIT or NIT? Can I join after completion of diploma course in Mechanical branch?
  7. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  8. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  9. Eligible courses in PG Diploma available to study PhD in Management?
  10. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  12. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. What can I do after completing Mechanical Diploma?
  14. Can I do B.Sc with Mathematics after completing Diploma?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  16. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  17. Which group is better for me after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
10th December 2015, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed mechanical diploma & also PG diploma in management. Please tell me this degree is applicable for Ph.D course.
As per your educational qualification, you are not eligible for Ph.D course. Post graduate diploma candidates are not eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.
10th December 2015, 05:10 PM
ant man

Default Re: Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?

Sorry to tell that you are not eligible for doing ph.d after completing PG diploma in management.

The eligibility for ph.D :
1. All the candidates must have completed post graduation to do Ph.D
2. All the B.Tech candidates can apply for direct Ph.D.
3. B.Tech candidates must have at least 60% marks.
4. There is upper age limit for applying Ph.D
5. Candidates must have a vallid GATE exam score card to get admission.

To know more click >>Eligibility Critieria PHD2013.pdf
10th December 2015, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need a post graduation degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for PH.D admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Therefore, you need to complete a masters degree because your present qualification doesn't meet with the eligibility criteria for PH.D admission.
11th December 2015, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility to study PhD is a master’s degree with 60% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission.
You have to complete M.E/M.Tech/M.S in relevant discipline with 60% marks. So you have to complete your post graduation first then only you can do PhD programme.
25th April 2022, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in printing technology, can I applying for MBA
15th May 2022, 02:18 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility :-

Qualifying Bachelor’s in any discipline.

Securing aggregate 50% marks in 10+2 and graduation.

Qualifying marks in entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?