8th March 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study Diploma in Education in Maharashtra?

Hello Everyone,
I want to join Diploma in Education program in Maharashtra. What is eligible criteria for this course? Kindly tell me the qualification required for this? Thank you in advance.

12th March 2016, 07:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study Diploma in Education in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to join Diploma in Education program in Maharashtra. What is eligible criteria for this course? Kindly tell me the qualification required for this? Thank you in advance.
Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Education in Maharashtra.

Your age should be below 21 years.
12th March 2016, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study Diploma in Education in Maharashtra?

You need to have class 12th qualification from a recognized board of education to become eligible for D.Ed course in Maharashtra or any part of India.

Admission will be mostly based on the performance in the written exam and seats will be allotted based on the rank through counselling.
15th March 2016, 11:38 PM
Jitu369

Diploma is 3 years duration course after 10th examination.

● Eligibility & qualification to study diploma in maharashtra is given below :
-- Candidate must have pursued 10th examination from recognised educational board.

-- Candidate must have minimum aggregate 40% in 10th.

-- Candidate should not have any backlog subjects.

-- Age of candidate should be more than 15 years.

-- Candidate must be Indian citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?