22nd August 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI holder?

Hi friends, I have completed my one year ITI course. I have secured 85% in it. Now, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So, please let me know about my eligibility for studying this Diploma course. Thank you!

24th August 2021, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have completed my one year ITI course. I have secured 85% in it. Now, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So, please let me know about my eligibility for studying this Diploma course. Thank you!
If you have completed 10th standard then you are eligible for Diploma/Polythechnic but your 12th standard marks must be above 40% .

Or

If you have completed 12th standard with science department then you are eligible for Diploma course.

Or

If you have completed vocational course equivalent of 12th standard then also you are eligible for Diploma course.

Or

If you have completed 1yr ITI course then also you are eligible for Diploma course .

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
24th August 2021, 12:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Mechanical Diploma course for an ITI holder?

There are many colleges which offer such course After completion of ITI...

In order to get admission directly to 2nd year, one has to appear in lateral Entry Entrance Exam...

In order to be eligible for the, candidate must have passed 10th with 60% or passed with ITI....

And those who have completed 12th with PCM are also eligible...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?