12th May 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing B.Sc in Agriculture after having diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I want to do Bsc agriculture but I finished diploma in electronic and communication so I want to know is it available or not

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. How to do BSc in agriculture field after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Diploma in Electronics and Communication student can do B.Sc? Duration of B.Sc for Diploma holder?
  4. How to do BSc in Maths or Chemistry after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  5. What courses to do after completion of 12th Commerce?
  6. Can I be eligible for graduation in BSc in Agriculture? I have completed diploma in electronics after matriculation
  7. List of courses offered after Agriculture diploma? Eligibility for doing B.Sc. Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  8. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  9. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  10. Can I join BSc direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  12. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  13. Is there less scope for girls in Automation? I have completed B.E ECE
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  16. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Agriculture after completing diploma in Agriculture Engineering Diploma
  18. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
12th May 2015, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing B.Sc in Agriculture after having diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Bsc agriculture but I finished diploma in electronic and communication so I want to know is it available or not
You have completed diploma in Electronics and Communication so you are not eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCMB are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?