17th October 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Assam Women's University?

Hi everyone, what is the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Assam Women's University? I want admission in this college for this PG Diploma course. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria.

31st October 2019, 04:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Assam Women's University?

Eligibility to pursue PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Assam Women's University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their graduation in any of the stream from a recognized board/university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
31st October 2019, 07:26 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Assam Women's University?

Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is a Diploma level Computer Science course. The required eligibility to pursue a PG Diploma in Computer Applications course in Assam Women's University is that the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The candidate should have to score at least 55% marks in your graduation course to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. The course duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?