17th October 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in Royal Global University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Royal Global University for studying Diploma in Interior Design course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria?

31st October 2019, 03:48 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in Royal Global University?

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in Royal Global University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10th/12th in any of the stream from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
31st October 2019, 08:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in Royal Global University?

Diploma in Interior Design is a Diploma level Fashion and Interior Designing course. The required eligibility to secure a Diploma in Interior Design admission at Royal Global University is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Interior Design is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list displayed by the Royal Global University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?