9th July 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in INIFD Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Advance Diploma in Fashion Design from INIFD Hyderabad. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

13th July 2019, 01:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in INIFD Hyderabad?

=> Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design is a Diploma level Fashion & Interior Designing course.

=> The required eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in INIFD Hyderabad is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the INIFD Hyderabad.

=> As per my suggestion, you should score good marks in the written test as well as the 12th class to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in INIFD Hyderabad.
13th July 2019, 09:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in INIFD Hyderabad?

Minimum eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in INIFD Hyderabad is candidates must have passed HSC/10+2 in any discipline from a recognized institute.
Duration of Advance Diploma in Fashion Design is 2 years.

You can find details on;
https://www.nifd.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?