3rd June 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

7th June 2019, 12:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai?

Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai is that you must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute.
Duration of this course is 1 year in regular mode or 3 months in fast track mode.

For details;
https://www.isbm.org.in/advance-dipl...management.php
7th June 2019, 12:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Advance Diploma in Textile Management in ISBM-Chennai. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Eligibility to study the Advance Diploma in Textile Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM) is a pass in Class 12th examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

The ISBM is one of the institutions which provide various courses through correspondence mode of education. Advance Diploma in Textile Management in the ISBM also offered through correspondence mode.
7th June 2019, 10:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Advance Diploma in Textile Management (ADTM) is Diploma level Textile Management course.

=> The required eligibility to get admission in this course is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the ISBM-Chennai.

=> The duration of Advance Diploma in Textile Management course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?