5th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to join Kolkata Film and Television Institute for studying Diploma in Acting course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me asap.

3rd June 2019, 02:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?

Diploma in Acting is Diploma level Acting, Dance and Drama course. The required eligibility to study Diploma Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Diploma in Acting course is 50% and the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Film Industry

=> Theatres

=> Indian Classical Dance Centres

=> Music Bands

=> Event Management Companies

=> Content Writings
7th June 2019, 11:04 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute?

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute is given below :-
1)The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

2) The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study Diploma in Acting course is 50% and the selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?