1st January 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation & Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Symbiosis Law School, Pune?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation & Alternative Dispute Resolution System from Symbiosis Law School, Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

6th January 2019, 06:17 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation & Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Symbiosis Law School, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation & Alternative Dispute Resolution System from Symbiosis Law School, Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Applicants who have passed 12th standard examination of recognized board and are pursuing the law course in any college in Pune or Graduates from any recognized university are eligible to study the Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation and Alternate dispute Resolution System in the Symbiosis Law, Pune. Duration of the Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation and Alternate dispute Resolution System in the Symbiosis Law, Pune is one year. Applicants can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?