23rd January 2019, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering on 10th basis?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. Right now I am studying in 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to join Civil Engineering Diploma course. So, can I eligible for this Diploma course?

28th January 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. Right now I am studying in 10th standard. After completing my 10th, I want to join Civil Engineering Diploma course. So, can I eligible for this Diploma course?

Students who have passed 10th or SSLC or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with Science and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering. Students have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by the State Board of Technical Education for the admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering. Diploma in Civil Engineering duration is three years. Students can study the course in various polytechnic colleges in India.
28th January 2019, 10:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study diploma in civil engineering on 10th basis;-

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Type of courses diploma.
Eligibility:Candidates should have to pass 10th with minimum of 45% marks in each of the subject.
28th January 2019, 10:18 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study diploma in civil engineering on 10th basis:-

The candidate should have passed 10th or its equivalent examination with 45% in each of the subjects with science and mathematics student must have studied English as one of the subjects in class 10th.

12th( vocational ) pass students / ITI pass students can get admission in the second year.
28th January 2019, 10:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue Diploma in Engineering after 10th then you have to appear in Polytechnic Admission Test. The candidates must have minimum 45% marks in 10th standard and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved students. On the basis of your rank in the merit list you will be selected for this course as per your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?