19th February 2023, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering for a BSc graduate?

Hello friends, I have successfully completed BSc course. Now, I am interested to do Engineering course which is Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering. As I have heard that there are lots of scope. So, I want to pursue this course. Kindly confirm me that I am eligible or not for this course?

20th February 2023, 02:40 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering for a BSc graduate?

Yes, you can pursue a Diploma in Electrical and Communication Engineering even after completing your BSc degree. The eligibility criteria for a Diploma in Engineering may vary depending on the institution, but typically, you need to have completed your 10th standard or equivalent with Science and Mathematics as core subjects.

However, since you have already completed a Bachelor's degree, some institutions may have additional eligibility criteria or may not allow lateral entry into diploma courses. It's best to check the eligibility criteria with the specific institution where you want to pursue the diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?