10th December 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing?

I want to do Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD from Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

13th December 2018, 11:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing?

You should have passed 10th class or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board to pursue Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing.

You can get detailed information on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.vobium.com/in/s/courses/L...ovider-gniitfd
14th December 2018, 09:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing?

Diploma in fashion design is a one year diploma course and minimum eligibility to pursue this course is 10 + 2 from any recognised school or its equivalent exam. Admission to diploma in fashion design course depends on the basis of candidates performance in a relevant entrance exam and subsequent round of counselling.
15th December 2018, 12:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD is a Diploma type course.

=> In order to get admission in Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD course, the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing.

=> As per my knowledge, the duration of Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD course is 8 months.
15th December 2018, 08:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Designing in CAD in Guru Nanak Institute of Information Technology and Fashion Designing are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their 10th from a recognized board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10th board.
Candidate age is not declared.
Candidate can get admission after clearing entrance examination as well as through direct entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?