11th October 2018, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Management in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Lucknow?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Lucknow? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

30th November 2018, 12:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Fire and Safety Management in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Lucknow?

** For the admission of Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The admission of applicants will be done on the basis of entrance in Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Lucknow.

** As per my knowledge, the duration of Diploma in Fire and Safety Management course is one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?