3rd October 2019, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design in JD Institute of Fashion Technology Gwalior?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Jewellery Design from JD Institute of Fashion Technology Gwalior. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th October 2019, 03:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design in JD Institute of Fashion Technology Gwalior?

Diploma in Jewellery Design is a Diploma level course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Jewellery Design in JD Institute of Fashion Technology Gwalior is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Jewellery Design is 50%. The course duration of Diploma in Jewellery Design is 1 year. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the JD Institute of Fashion Technology Gwalior
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?