13th November 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Avanthi Polytechnic College?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Avanthi Polytechnic College? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

14th November 2020, 12:17 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Avanthi Polytechnic College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Avanthi Polytechnic College can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th with minimum 50% from recognized board.
15th November 2020, 01:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Avanthi Polytechnic College?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Avanthi Polytechnic College----

The candidate seeking admission in diploma in Engineering should have passed 10th or High School Examination or its equivalent of an approved Board.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE---

http://Avanthi.edu.in
15th November 2020, 01:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Avanthi Polytechnic College, the candidate should have done 10th from recognised board with at least 50% marks.

°°° The admission will be based on the polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Technical Board of Education and Training.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://Avanthi.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?