21st October 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

26th October 2018, 03:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

Diploma in Mechatronics offered in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar is full time 3 years duration of course. Candidates who have passed class 10th/12th from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course. Also candidates have to sit in and qualify the basic entrance examination conducted by the institute.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.cttc.gov.in
26th October 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room and Training Centre, Bhubaneswar? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this college. Thank you!

Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room Training Centre, Bhubaneswar is a pass in matriculation or equivalent examinations from a recognized Board with Mathematics and Science subjects with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate. Students should be in the age group of 15 years to 18 years for general candidates and relaxable to 21 years for SC/ST candidates. Duration of the Diploma in Mechatronics in Central Tool Room Training Centre, Bhubaneswar is three years. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?