27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  5. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  6. Colleges and entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician course? Fees required for it?
  7. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  10. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  11. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course?
  12. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  14. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  15. Information regarding X Ray MRI scan?
  16. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  18. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in SCMI Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
29th July 2018, 06:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study a Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course at the Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula is a pass in 10th class examination. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates have to collect the application form with prospectus from the institute and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Medical Lab Technician course at the Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?