1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  3. How many Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis seats are available in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?
  5. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  6. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 18968 in KCET under SCG quota?
  7. Can I get a chance in MBBS after scoring 503 rank in SC category under state quota
  8. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  9. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  11. Which are the good colleges in AP?
  12. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  13. Will I get MBBS/BDS seat after scoring 141 in NEET exam?
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota?
  16. Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?
  17. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  18. Will I get a ayurvedic college in Bangalore after scoring 83 marks in CET?
31st October 2018, 04:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellary is given below.

ELIGIBILITY

** Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis - DMRD is Diploma level Radiography course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate must have passed MBBS course with at least 50% from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?