18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Performing Arts from Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

20th June 2019, 11:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Performing Arts is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination test so you should score good marks in the written examination test which is conducted by the Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh.
21st June 2019, 01:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

The eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Performing Arts at Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute contact details.

Address - Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh
Extended NCR, Mathura-Aligarh Highway, 33rd Milestone, Aligarh
Uttar Pradesh - 202145
Phone - 05722-272100
Mobile - 9319222222, 9319888888
21st June 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Performing Arts from Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this course in this institute. Please tell me immediately.

Department of Fine Arts / Visual & Performing Arts, Mangalayatan University offers Diploma in Fine Arts, Diploma in Animation and Diploma in Digital Arts programs. Minimum eligibility to study the above mentioned diploma courses in Manngalayatan University are a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks from a recognized university. Duration of the above mentioned diploma courses is 1 year. Mangalayatan University also offers BFA, MFA, MPhil and PhD courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?