5th August 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in Central Institute of Tool Design?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Production Engineering in Central Institute of Tool Design? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to do this course in this institute. Thank you!

31st July 2021, 12:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in Central Institute of Tool Design?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Production Engineering in Central Institute of Tool Design is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The duration of this course is 1 year after completing 12th class. The candidate should score at least 45% in your 12th class to get admission in Diploma in production engineering. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?