14th March 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant course in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

29th August 2021, 04:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi?

The required eligibility to study Diploma in Veterinary & Livestock Development Assistant in National Institute of Professional Education, Delhi is that the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% in the respective stream from a recognized board of education. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination which is conducted by the institute. The course duration of Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?