19th September 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

I want to do PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling from CVM Institute of Human Resource Development. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

20th September 2018, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling from CVM Institute of Human Resource Development. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development is a graduation in any stream with at least 40% marks. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling course can work in Schools, Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Family Planning Centers, Child Development Centers, Mental Health Care Centers, Social Centers, Community Service Centers, etc. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
21st September 2018, 11:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling in CVM Institute of Human Resource Development?

Sorry, to inform you that CVM Institute of Human Resource Development doesn't offer PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling course. The CVM Institute of Human Resource Development offers only two years Master of Commerce in Human Resource Development course. To be eligible to apply for admission to M.Com (HRD) course, you should have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 40% aggregate marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?