19th August 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial & Intellectual Property Law in Chanakya National Law University, Patna?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Industrial & Intellectual Property Law in Chanakya National Law University, Patna? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

16th July 2019, 01:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial & Intellectual Property Law in Chanakya National Law University, Patna?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial & Intellectual Property Law in Chanakya National Law University, Patna is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to study PG Diploma in Industrial & Intellectual Property Law in Chanakya National Law University, Patna is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?