8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal for Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

15th September 2018, 01:36 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal?

Eligibility to study Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing in People’s College of Nursing and Research Centre, Bhopal are given below.

=> Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing is an advanced level diploma course.

=> The duration of Post Basic Diploma in Operation Room Nursing course is one year.

=> For this course candidate should have passed GNM course from a recognized university.

=> After completing this course you should become Nurse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?