9th November 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam available for Diploma in Jewellery admission in Lalit Kalakshetra Raviraj Institute of Art & Culture? Structure of this course?

Can I have to give any entrance exam for admission in Lalit Kalakshetra Raviraj Institute of Art & Culture for Diploma in Jewellery Design program? Can I get the course structure of this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application of Diploma(Jewellery Management) will be released in Indian Institute of Jewellery?
  2. Procedure and requirements to get PG Diploma(Jewellery Management) admission in Indian Institute of Jewellery?
  3. List of Colleges with contact details to join B.Sc in Fashion Technology in Trichy?
  4. Government jobs after M.Sc.(organic chemistry) and PGDBA (Marketing) -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Full details about admission at I.G.D Bombay Art
  6. How to take admission for Art Teacher diploma in pune? Fee structure for the same?
  7. When the admission of Diploma in Jewellery Design will be started in Freesia International Technical Training Institute? Procedure of admission?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  9. Names of government and private institution in Mumbai for course of Fashion Designing?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  11. Admission criteria and course structure of Diploma(Arts & Craft) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  12. How to get admission for Ph.D without NET exam in Lalit Naryan Mithila University?
  13. List of colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Tissue Culture? What is the fee structure and entrance exams for it? -- [New]
  14. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  15. What is the structure for CS? I have completed B.Com in Lalit Narayan Mithila University with 65.5%
  16. Various professional courses related to Art and culture after Bachelors degree? List of colleges for the same?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management & Technology?
  18. Course structure of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Patna Dental College & Hospital? Entrance exam to get admission?
2nd May 2017, 05:16 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam available for Diploma in Jewellery admission in Lalit Kalakshetra Raviraj Institute of Art & Culture? Structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I have to give any entrance exam for admission in Lalit Kalakshetra Raviraj Institute of Art & Culture for Diploma in Jewellery Design program? Can I get the course structure of this Diploma course?

There is no entrance examination for Diploma in Jewellery Design at Lalit Kalakshetra Raviraj Institute for Arts & Culture. The course duration is 6 months. The Lalit Kalakshetra Raviraj Institute for Arts & Culture website link is Click Here. The structure of the Diploma in Jewellery Design is given below;

Design Fundamentals
Basic Drawing
Geometry in Design
Floral Patterns
Design from inspiration
Design process and prototyping in paper
Traditional Indian Jewellery
Presentation Technique
Motif
Basic 3D Drawing
Stone rendering
Metal rendering
Basic Technical Drawing – Isometry, Orthography and Perspective drawing
Final Design Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?