29th January 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma Biomedical Engineering on 10th basis in Kerala?

Hello Sir, I want ti study Diploma course in Biomedical Engineering after completing my 10th. I would like to know that which entrance exam I have to give for admission anywhere in Kerala? Kindly tell me immediately.

9th February 2019, 07:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Biomedical Engineering on 10th basis in Kerala?

There is no entrance exam required to study Diploma Biomedical Engineering on 10th basis in Kerala. Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Diploma Biomedical Engineering is 3 years duration of full time course. Minimum eligibility to pursue Diploma Biomedical Engineering is pass certificate in 10th/SSLC or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
9th February 2019, 10:06 PM
Sunnyexpert

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma Biomedical Engineering on 10th basis in Kerala?

To get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in your Polytechnic entrance examinations like AP PolyCet, TS Polycet, JEXPO, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.

By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the counselling process and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?