24th March 2018, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma(Information Technology) in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?

Can anyone of you please let me know that for getting admission in Women's Polytechnic to study Diploma in Information Technology which entrance exam is necessary?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Diploma(Information Technology) course in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Diploma(Information Technology) in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  4. Which are the AICTE approved institutes in which I can do diploma?
  5. Is there Diploma in Instrumentation available? Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  6. List of ISC affiliated Science schools in Agartala?
  7. How to get the admit card for DRDO entrance exam? I am a student of computer science and technology from Tripura Institute of Technology, Agartala
  8. Best institutes for diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Wood Technology in Kashmir Government Polytechnic College?
  10. Entrance exams to study MS(Technology Commercialization And Entrepreneurship) in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exam available to study Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  12. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  13. Is there any provision to take admission in diploma engineering?
  14. Which colleges should I prefer among NIT Agartala, Calicut, Rourkela, Surathkal, Tiruchirapalli, Warangal after scoring 407 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic college of West Bengal without any entrance exam?
  16. Entrance exam available to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  17. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  18. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
27th March 2023, 06:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma(Information Technology) in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called AP POLYCET and HP PAT to study Diploma Information Technology.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?