4th January 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Physiotherapy in Pondicherry?

Sir,
I need to know what entrance exam I need to appear so that I can study Diploma in Physiotherapy in Pondicherry? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  2. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  3. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  4. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  5. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  6. Courses available to study for Diploma in Physiotherapy candidate?
  7. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  8. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  12. Can I do diploma in physiotherapy after doing practice in physiotherapy
  13. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  14. Can I study Homeopathy Diploma course being a 40 years old Physiotherapy graduate?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  16. List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?
  17. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  18. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
27th April 2016, 12:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Physiotherapy in Pondicherry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I need to know what entrance exam I need to appear so that I can study Diploma in Physiotherapy in Pondicherry? Please tell me asap.
For Diploma in Physiotherapy there is no common entrance test. The aspirant should contact the college for more details. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 with Biology and Physics. The duration of the course is 3 years. There is an entrance examination available for the BPT course. The name of the entrance examination is All India Physiotherapy Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?