8th March 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for Diploma engineering from AP?

plz send the distance diploma entrance in a.p I want to know that entrance for diploma engineering in AP?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam for Diploma engineering from AP? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available in Chausrat for degree in EC engineering after diploma in EC?
  5. How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  6. What are the courses in future after completing 12th in science stream?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  9. Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?
  10. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  11. NDA entrance exam after qualifying Diploma engineering?
  12. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  14. List of books that should be referred, for the preparation of engineering entrance exam of B.E?
  15. Details of polytechnic entrance exam for diploma in civil engineering?
  16. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  18. Which are the Entrance Exams for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates?
10th February 2015, 11:35 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Entrance exam for Diploma engineering from AP?

State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad will take the responsibility to conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” Entrance exam for the candidates who is seeking admission into all Diploma courses in Engineering / Non Engineering/ Technology offered at Polytechnics / institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics / Institutions running as a 2nd shift in Private Engineering Colleges) in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year.

Eligibility to appear for POLYCET :
  • Candidates must have passed such or its equivalent qualification recognized by the board of secondary education.
  • Candidates who have passed souls pass through compartmentally are also eligible.
  • At the time of seeking admission, they must have completed all subjects.

How to apply for POLYCET :
  • Candidates may apply online application at various AP Online / Helpline centres through Payment gateway.
  • These entire list of AP online centres shall be available at http://sbtetap.gov.in website.
  • In order fill POLYCET application candidate has to pay application fee of Rs.350/- at these centres.
  • Separate charges also included along with application fee and made with respective operator to fill online.

The paper consists of the questions from the reasoning, numerical ability, English comprehension and science. The questions are based on class 10th level.
Generally, official notification will be in the month of March or April. An exam will be in the month of May or July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?