8th October 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam for Diploma in Export Import Management (Symbiosis institute)?

I want to do diploma in Export Import Management. I would like to know that whether there is any entrance exam for it or not?
Please reply me ASAP!

10th October 2021, 11:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for Diploma in Export Import Management (Symbiosis institute)?

There are few college which conduct an entrance exam for admission to this course.
The exam is if 3 hours of objective type question.
Exam details are released by college every year.
Questions are asked from 10+2 level.
Basic concept revision is must.
11th October 2021, 08:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam for Diploma in Export Import Management (Symbiosis institute)?

There will not be any entrance exam for the admission in diploma course of export and import magnet. Most of the admission will take place based on merit. Some colleges may conduct interviews.
15th October 2021, 03:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination to study Diploma in Export-Import Management (Symbiosis Institute). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. A student can take direct admission without any entrance test.

I am also giving you the Symbiosis Institute website link for your reference that is www.sibm.edu
15th October 2021, 08:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There are only a few colleges which conduct an entrance test for admission to the Diploma in Export and Import Management course. The examination mostly has a duration of 2 to 3 hours during which the students are required to attempt objective type questions. The examination details are released by the colleges every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?