12th April 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing lateral BE course in Andhra Pradesh being a Diploma Civil student?

Hi Sir, I am doing my Diploma course in Civil Engineering. I want to do BE course through lateral entry in Andhra Prdesh after completing this Diploma course. Kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for this?

15th April 2020, 03:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing lateral BE course in Andhra Pradesh being a Diploma Civil student?

There is no CET ( Common Entrance Test ) for admission in various institutions.

Separate Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for the admission in the course.

So, visit the official website of respective institution to get details about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?