15th April 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Pharmacy course after completing 12th Science of Maharashtra Board?

Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Pharmacy just after doing 12th from Science. I would like to know what type of entrance exam I have to give for Diploma in Pharmacy course? I am from Maharashtra state and doing 12th from State Board.

Related Questions:
29th September 2015, 01:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Pharmacy course after completing 12th Science of Maharashtra Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Pharmacy just after doing 12th from Science. I would like to know what type of entrance exam I have to give for Diploma in Pharmacy course? I am from Maharashtra state and doing 12th from State Board.
Diploma in Pharmacy is the diploma course in pharmacy. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in class XII in science. Some of the institutions also conduct entrance examination and the others will admit people directly with marks scored in 10+2. It is a two year diploma course. After the completion of the course you can employ in Health centers, Chemist shops, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical firms, sales and marketing etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?