10th August 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Diploma in Agriculture in West Bengal?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me about the entrance exam which is mandatory to appear if I want to study Diploma in Agriculture in West Bengal? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  2. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  4. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  5. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When is the B.Ed entrance exam of West Bengal? I have passed B.A in English
  9. Admission for physics honours in west bengal colleges?
  10. Names of the colleges under CU for M.Com course?
  11. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  12. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Agriculture course in West Bengal and Orissa?
  14. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th?
  16. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  17. What shall I do after completion of 3 year Diploma course in MLT in West Bengal?
  18. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
13th August 2015, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Agriculture in West Bengal?

To get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course, you need to appear in JEXPO examination. JEXPO is an entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for candidates who are interested to get admission in Diploma course. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course.
14th August 2015, 12:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Diploma in Agriculture in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me about the entrance exam which is mandatory to appear if I want to study Diploma in Agriculture in West Bengal? Kindly tell me asap.
You can do diploma in Agriculture in West Bengal but you should qualify JEXPO exam.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?