28th July 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques admission in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques from Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research. So, i just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

1st August 2019, 05:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to pursue Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques admission in Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Cyrogenex Institute of Medical Science and Research offers B.SC. Optometry (Bachelor in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology) course instead of Diploma in Ophthalmic OT Techniques.
There is no entrance exam required for getting admission to the course.
Admissions are made on the basis of score of qualifying examination. Eligibility required to pursue this course is the candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science with Biology as one of the subject from a recognized board.
Duration of B.SC. Optometry (Bachelor in Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology) course is full time 3 years.

More information is available at;
https://www.cimsar.org/Admission_Detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?