2nd April 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering from Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

8th April 2019, 05:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering from Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

As per the details available, students have to appear for the TS-POLYCET entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in the Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. Those students who have passed 10th or its equivalent examination conducted by the State Board or any other recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering in the Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology. Students have to contact the college for exact details.
8th April 2019, 11:46 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must have to appear and qualify in the TS-POLYCET conducted by conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana to get admission for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology.

To eligible for Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in Visvesvaraya College of Engineering and Technology one must complete their 10th standard from a recognized institution.

Official website - http://www.vcethyd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?