19th February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?

sir,
i am studying diploma in mechanical engineering under odisha board
and now after my diploma i want to jion in aeronautical engineering
and now i have many confusions
> which collage is best in education
> how to approach the collage admission cell
> which entrance exams i have to give
i prefer Chennai,Bangalore,pune..i.e
olz help me to chose best collage

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  2. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  3. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  7. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  8. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  9. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  10. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  11. Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?
  12. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  15. Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?
  16. Which is the best private college in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the engineering colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
29th May 2017, 01:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?

Aeronautical Engineering involves studying, designing, construction, science and development of aircraft and spacecraft.
Eligibility criteria for Aeronautical Engineering:
1) Candidate should have completed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics or equivalent with 60% of marks from a recognized board/university.
2) Age should not be more than 20 years.
3) Candidate have to qualify entrance exams to get admission.
Followings are some entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering:
1) IIAE (Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering)
2) JEE
3) BITSAT
Forms for these entrance exams are issued from the month of December.
Below I have listed some Aeronautical Engineering colleges at your preferred place:
1) Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Beside The Adyar Cancer Institute,
Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8101
2) Anna University
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 2235 7004
3) Sathyabama University
Address: Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Jeppiaar Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
Phone: 044 2450 3151
4) Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
Address: Shastri Campus, S No. 85, NDA Road, Shivane, Pune, Maharashtra 411023
Phone: 098220 13633
5) Shastri Group of Institutes
Address: 140/6, Warje Malwadi Rd, Warje Malwadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411058
Phone: 098811 36205
6) Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Address: Chhikahagade Cross, Chandapura, Anekal Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 3093 8100
7) Sha-Shib College of Engineering
Address: chikkaballapur,bangalore, Kanyakumari, Varanasi Main Rd, Bengaluru,
Karnataka
Phone: 1800 425 7869
8) M S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Address: University House, Gnanagangothri Campus,, New BEL Road, M S R Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
Phone: 080 4536 6666
9th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering and now I want to join in aeronautical engineering so I want list of colleges that gives lateral entry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?