8th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechatronics admission in NTTF Technical Training Centre Thane? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF Technical Training Centre Thane. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

13th September 2019, 10:57 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechatronics admission in NTTF Technical Training Centre Thane? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination to study study Diploma in Mechatronics admission in NTTF Technical Training Centre Thane is conducted by NTTF Technical Training Centre itself. You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the entrance examination.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechatronics in NTTF Technical Training Centre Thane is online. You would need to visit the website https://nttftrg.com and then had to click on "Online Admission"tab. Once you click on it, a new page will open. Click on "Diploma programs" and fill the required details on the "Application Form". It is mandatory to mention all your details correctly and clearly. The minimum cutoff marks required to get admission to pursue iploma in Mechatronics in NTTF Technical Training Centre Thane is 50%.

Contact Address:-
NTTF Technical Training Centre,
At: SSN Technical Education Centre,
Village-Pasheni, Tq- Murbad (100 KM away from Mumbai),
Dist. Thane, Maharashtra
PIN- 421401,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?