19th January 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration from All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

28th February 2019, 10:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata?

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata is Rs.18390 per year.

** As per my knowledge, After completing Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration you can become Nurse.

** The admission of the applicants will be done on the basis of merit list in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?