18th June 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia which is available in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

20th June 2019, 11:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

The fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is given below.

=> The fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is Rs.34700.

=> The course duration of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is 1 year.
21st June 2019, 02:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology?

The fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology would be Rs.76,700 for one year.

You would need to have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks from recognized board in any stream to be eligible to apply for Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology.

Contact Address:-

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
Plot # SW45-SW48,
KIADB Apparel Park Phase II,
Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 561203
21st June 2019, 09:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The fee expenses to study Diploma in Animation and Multimedia at Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is given below.

Year I - Rs.177000

It includes Application + Registration + Examination + Security Deposit + Other Application Fee.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.voguefashioninstitute.com
21st June 2019, 04:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Total Fee expenses of Graduate Diploma in Animation and Multimedia in Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology is approximately Rs. 1,77,000/-

Total fees has been calculated based on all years as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?