28th September 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How can Diploma helps in getting into Indian Navy?

I have finished diploma in mechanical. My age is now 23. I want to know how this qualification can help me in getting a job in Navy?

28th September 2015, 11:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can Diploma helps in getting into Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished diploma in mechanical. My age is now 23. I want to know how this qualification can help me in getting a job in Navy?
Indian Navy is one of the defence force of India and to join in it after completing Diploma is possible but with the age limit of yours is not possible. You are satisfying the educational qualification needed but in the other case your are not satisfying the age limit needed.

You can apply for the NDA exam in the case of joining in Indian Navy when regarding your educational qualification as you are satisfying the needed education qualification. But when it comes to the age limit criteria you are not satisfying the needed qualification as you should have got a age limit of 16 1/2- 19 1/2 years but you have exceeded the age limit which makes you ineligible for applying.
29th September 2015, 06:16 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: How can Diploma helps in getting into Indian Navy?

Sorry.
Only candidates with graduation are eligible for army.

In order to join indian army, you must have to given CDS Exam first. After that on the basis of marks you scored in CDS you can join army.

But diploma is not equivalent to graduation, so you can not apply for Indian navy.

You need to first complete your graduation and then apply for CDS to join indian navy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?