9th November 2019, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study distance Diploma Education course at EIILM University?

Hi Sir, I want to study Diploma in Education course from EIILM University. Can you please help me to know how I can apply for this course in distance education mode at this university? Please let me know immediately.

17th November 2019, 08:37 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study distance Diploma Education course at EIILM University?

To apply to study distance Diploma Education course at EIILM University, you may apply online on their website or you can visit the college. The address is given below:-

Address:
Main Campus, 8th Mile, Budang, Malabassey, West Sikkim
Telephone: 09311000030
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?