9th October 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How can i do Agriculture Diploma without giving any entrance exam?

I want to do Diploma in Agriculture. But i don't want to give any entrance exam for it. So tell me how can i do it without giving any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get job after completing Agriculture Diploma course? How much salary I will get after completing this Diploma?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Diploma in Agriculture course in Karnataka?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  6. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  9. Is Agriculture Diploma preferrable over B.Sc. (Agriculture)?
  10. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  11. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course?
  12. How can I appear in Agriculture Diploma entrance exam being a 14 years old 10th candidate?
  13. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  14. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  15. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  16. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  17. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
9th October 2015, 09:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do Agriculture Diploma without giving any entrance exam?

No college will offer admission if you haven't appeared in the entrance exam even for management quota seats. Therefore, you have to appear in entrance exam for getting admission in agriculture diploma course.

Admission will be based on the rank you obtain through counselling. If you miss out admission through counselling then you can go for management quota seats.
11th October 2015, 12:13 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i do Agriculture Diploma without giving any entrance exam?

Without appearing in the Entrance examinations, it is very difficult for a candidate to take admission under Diploma in Agriculture.
So, you have to appear in the Entrance examination as the admission is based on the rank which is obtained by the candidates. However you can try for Management quota seats but nowadays it is very difficult to get admission through management quota also because it also requires the candidate to appear at least in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?