30th May 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Diploma in Mechanical engineering having completed Advance Machinist course?

I have completed the course of Advance Machinist by means of ITI, etc. Now can you please, tell me that How to do the Diploma in mechanical now?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  2. How to take admission in diploma mechanical?
  3. List of AICTE approved distance colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to NCVT Trade Machinist in India?
  4. How can I do diploma in mechanical?
  5. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  8. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  9. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering
  12. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  13. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  17. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer post of Railway in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. What studies I can do through distance education mode having done ITI in Machinist?
31st May 2016, 11:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Mechanical engineering having completed Advance Machinist course?

To do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after completion of your Advance Mechinist course (ITI), you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examination which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education.

Being a ITI student you can direct admission in second year of Diploma Mechanical Engineering through Lateral Entry admission process.

By qualifying the examination, you will be called for counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible for getting admission to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
1st June 2016, 12:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Diploma in Mechanical engineering having completed Advance Machinist course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed the course of Advance Machinist by means of ITI, etc. Now can you please, tell me that How to do the Diploma in mechanical now?

The eligibility to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a pass in 10th standard with 40% marks. If you have studied ITI Machinist course then you can join the diploma course through lateral entry mode i.e. you can join the diploma course directly to the 2nd year. The duration of the course is 2 years.
You can contact the polytechnic you want to join for exact procedure. In some states there will be an entrance examination for the admission and in other states the admission will be based on marks scored in the 10th standard. The course is available in various polytechnic colleges in India.
1st June 2016, 01:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your two years ITI i.e., Advance Machinist course from a recognised institute, you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process. You need to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state examinations board. By qualifying the examination based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
1st June 2016, 07:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Diploma course, you will have to appear for entrance examination conducted by the respective state. After clearing the examination you will be very much eligible for admission in Diploma course. To get admission in top Institute, you need to score really well in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?