19th February 2023, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

How can i join engineering in karnataka after completing diploma in tamilnadu?

Im studying diploma in mechanical engineering in kongu polytechnic college in tamilnadu, i wish to join engineering in karnataka, what are the procedures, what are the requirements.

20th February 2023, 03:27 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How can i join engineering in karnataka after completing diploma in tamilnadu?

You can join engineering in Karnataka after completing your diploma in Tamil Nadu through lateral entry admission. Here are the steps you can follow:

Research engineering colleges in Karnataka: Look for colleges that offer lateral entry admission to diploma holders in mechanical engineering.
  • Check eligibility criteria: Once you have a list of colleges, check their eligibility criteria for lateral entry admission. Typically, you need to have a minimum percentage of marks in your diploma course, and you need to have studied specific subjects.
  • Apply for lateral entry admission: Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for lateral entry admission in the colleges of your choice. You will need to submit your diploma marksheets, as well as other required documents, and pay the application fee.
  • Attend counseling and select a college: After submitting your application, you will be called for counseling, where you can select the college you want to join.
  • Complete admission formalities: Once you have selected a college, you will need to complete the admission formalities, including paying the fees and submitting the required documents.

It is important to note that the specific procedures and requirements may vary from college to college, so it is important to check with the individual colleges you are interested in.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
20th February 2023, 03:29 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: How can i join engineering in karnataka after completing diploma in tamilnadu?

After completing your diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu, you can apply for lateral entry admission to engineering colleges in Karnataka for the second year of the engineering course (i.e., 3rd semester). Here are the general steps you need to follow to join engineering in Karnataka:
  • Check the eligibility criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for lateral entry admission to engineering colleges in Karnataka. Generally, you should have completed a diploma in engineering from a recognized institution with a minimum of 45% marks.
  • Look for colleges: Research and shortlist the engineering colleges in Karnataka that offer lateral entry admission to diploma holders.
  • Apply for the entrance exam: Some colleges may require you to appear for an entrance exam. You can apply for the entrance exam online and pay the application fee.
  • Submit the application: Once you have shortlisted the colleges and applied for the entrance exam, you can submit your application to the college you are interested in. You can do this online or offline, depending on the college's requirements.
  • Attend the counseling: Based on your entrance exam rank and merit, you will be called for counseling. Attend the counseling, and choose the engineering college and branch of your choice.

Once you have completed the above steps and been admitted to an engineering college in Karnataka, you can pursue your engineering education in the state. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?