22nd August 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh?

Dear Friends,
How to do Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI? Which are the institutes offering Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Madhya Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  3. Can I study Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed ITI-Electrical on 10th basis?
  4. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  5. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  6. List of colleges which offering Part time Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course for ITI holder in Jamnagar?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  8. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  9. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  10. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  11. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  12. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  13. List of engineering colleges (University)available in Madhya Pradesh, offering BE degree with electrical engineering to diploma students?
  14. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  15. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical?
  18. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
31st August 2015, 02:58 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh?

After passing 10th and ITI, you can apply for Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.
Just visit the desired college or institute and take admission form from there. Fill up the form and submit it along with the admission fee and required documents like :
10th marksheet and passing certificate
School Leaving Certificate
Migration Certificate
Character certificate

Institute will inform you about the admission status after completion of application process through email.

List of Entrance Exams :

D.Ed Common Entrance Test Maharashtra (MSCE)
Haryana Board of School Education D.Ed Exam
Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education D.Ed exam

List of institutes :

VNS Group of Institutions, Bhopal
Address: Neelbud, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India- 462044
Email: [email protected]

Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore
Address: Takshshila campus, R.N.T. Marg, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India- 452001

ITM University, Gwalior (ITM, Gwalior), Gwalior
Address: Opp. Sithouli Railway Station, NH-75 Sithouli, Jhansi Road, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India- 474001

AISECT University, Bhopal
Address: Village Mendua Post Bhojpur , District Raisen, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India- 464993

Kuoni Academy - Jabalpur, Jabalpur
Address: 199, Jay Nagar, Labour Chowk, Garha Road, Opp To Vimal Sheel Heights, Above Pr Motars, Jabalpur, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India- 482002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?