6th January 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?

Sir/Mam,

I have passed in iti electrical.

So, I want to do further courses like diploma.

Please name the university/collages.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  2. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  3. Names of the approved colleges in India? I have passing diploma in electrical engineering and want to study B.Tech(Electrical) through correspondence
  4. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  5. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  7. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  9. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Punjab?
  11. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka?
  12. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  13. Universities offering Diploma in Electrical from Distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  15. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  16. Diploma in Electrical engineering is safe to do from EIILM?
  17. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through distance education in Southern Delhi?
  18. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
8th January 2015, 02:06 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to do diploma in Electrical? What are the names of colleges which offers diploma in Electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have passed in iti electrical.

So, I want to do further courses like diploma.

Please name the university/collages.
You can do your Diploma in Electrical after completing 10th or 2th standard. The eligibility criteria for the candidate who wants to study diploma in electrical engineering, the candidate should pass their 10th/12th with the minimum percentage of 50% from a recognized university. The admission for this Diploma Electrical Engineering is based on the marks scored in entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering Diploma in Electrical:

Narasaraopeta Engineering college, Guntur
Address: Kotappakonda Road, Yellamanda (P.O, Narasaraopet, Guntur
Email: [email protected]

Devineni Venkata Ramana & Dr. Hima Sekhar MIC College of Technology
Name of the person: CVVD Sreekanth
Address: Krishna, Andhra Pradesh 521180, Kanchikacherla, Andhra Pradesh
- Other, Andhra Pradesh, India- 521180

Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, Anantapur
Address: Post Box No: 14, Kadiri Road Angallu (V), Chittoor District, Madanapalle, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India- 517325
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?