9th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How general graduation is possible after Diploma?

Sir I passed tenth and diploma e.c.e branch.i want general graduation (b.sc ,b.a,).how it is possible.i know Diploma equivalent to i.sc.

4th April 2015, 07:06 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How general graduation is possible after Diploma?

You have an option to do B.Tech as a graduation course after diploma. You can proceed in B.Tech course through LEET Entry scheme. Through this entry you can directly get admission in 2nd year of b.tech.

For getting appropriate college you have to give an entrance exam. College and seat will be allotted according to your score in entrance exam.
5th April 2015, 01:24 PM
DineshKumar_01

Your option for after completing diploma is B.Tech or BE to get the graduation. To get admission in the B.Tech or BE you should attend Lateral entry entrance exam (LEET) entry scheme. This is the exam conducted for the candidate to get admission in the B.Tech or BE in the direct 2nd year. And hence depending upon your score in LEET you can get seats in colleges.
5th April 2015, 09:55 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can take admission in general graduation, because Diploma is equvelant to 12th(I.Sc).
You eligible for apply B.Sc course.
But according to me B.E or B.Tech degree in the trade E.C.E will be best for you. If you have financial problem then you can take education lone.
Their are many bank in India which will give you lone at low interest.
You can also apply for scholarship which is given by state government for higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?